Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Supplementary Gains in Weight

Hey Everyone,

Ok to answer some questions in case anyone is confused by some posts. YES, I have signed with an agent his name is Elliot Kay, you can visit my profile and his page at http://podium-sport.com/. You can visit my profile at http://podium-sport.com/en/athletes/basketball/m_p_nick_kohs.php. This looks kind of awkward because of the links, but just trying to answer questions I recieve. I am currently working on getting video onto my profile of full games to spread to the world, but it is taking a little longer than I would have hoped. I am also working on lifting and gaining weight. I picked up a workout on basketball-resource.com. It is like nothing I have tried in the past. I usually lift 2 or 3 muscle groups a day and then lift only 3 days a week. With this new workout I am not in the gym for two hours lifting, but only for around 45 minutes. I lift one muscle group a day and lift 5 days a week. This keeps me on a better routine and schedule and also gives each muscle their day to be very extremely sore. I lifted chest the first day which was last Wednesday. Wow, it was definitely the hardest I lifted one muscle group in my life. Even though I was doing exercises I was used to doing, focusing on one group made it easier to go all out and I didn't skip anything to save time. I am due to work the chest out again tomorrow, and if I am still sore I just hope I can rep it out as hard as I did last week. I did start to take supplements again. Not steroids just some basic stuff that a lot of people workout with. I am skeptical of NOx and it hurt my kidneys when I had taken it, but I don't think I was drinking enough water. I am using creatine and whey protein. The water thing is also important with creatine and today is my first day using this supplement. I feel like I have drank half the Atlantic Ocean and I still have 1/5 of a gallon of water staring at me as I type. A gallon of water a day may sound easy to drink, but it is near impossible, on top of that if you had a normal job or had to be in class all day, you seriously would be skipping out at least 6 or 7 times a day to take a piss. Whey protein is a really good deal. You drink a couple scoops of brown powder with 14 or 15 oz. of water or milk (Don't do milk, trust me!) and you suddenly have put down over 50 grams of protein. To really gain weight the right way you need to put down around 1 gram of protein for each pound you weigh. This is not easy at all either. I weigh almost 220 pounds, folks that is a lot of chicken, eggs and these protein drinks. Another issue I forgot to mention with the protein drinks, they taste like ASS (pardon my language) but seriously there is no other word to describe the taste. It smells terrible it goes down funny and gives you an upset stomach withing 10 minutes. With all this water and protein going into my system I just hope I can stay out of the bathroom some of the day, long enough to take a few basketball shots and maybe lift weights which is the point of taking all this crap. Oh what a life!

Nick~Kohs~Terized

No comments:

Post a Comment